Job | Cafe Supervisor
CAFÉ SUPERVISOR/BARISTA – FULL TIME
Vacation Coffee is seeking a passionate and experienced café supervisor/barista to join our management team. We look for people who are self-motivated, adaptable, passionate and hard working. Ideally we're looking for someone to operate the cafes who treat them like their own business.
If you're an experienced barista/cafe all-rounder, we urge you to apply. This is a great opportunity to join our growing company with future potential for a managerial position.
Coffee and food are the centre point of our offering - as a wholesale producer of specialty coffee; we strive to offer the best product possible. We are committed to providing exceptional products and services to our customers. This is an opportunity to manage the iconic cafe and make it even better.
Main Duties Include:
- Striving to deliver the highest quality and presentation of product and service.
- Working with the team to ensure efficient and effective approach towards producing all beverage and food.
- Leading, coaching and managing the team.
- Reviewing and maintaining processes to ensure that Vacation Cafes are performing as a healthy business unit.
- Working closely with the management team to grow the business.
- Ensuring the coffee offer is delicious, relevant and approachable.
- Complying with health & safety, food safety and local council requirements.
- Ensuring the site and equipment are maintained to the highest level.
The successful candidate must have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in specialty coffee.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of specialty coffee and be able to share this knowledge with others.
- Be an experienced and confident coffee maker as well as cafe all-rounder.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- A passion for coffee and food.
- Be a fan of the Vacation Coffee brand and its core values.
- Strong skills, knowledge and understanding in both front and kitchen operations.
- Work well in a team and build a positive team culture.
- Present well at all times and represent the Vacation Coffee brand.
- Work hard, hustle, and have a lot of energy.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Available to work as required: 5 days (including 1 weekend day).
What we can offer:
- A fun, fast and exciting work environment
- Opportunity to work with great coffees and the best equipment
- Competitive salary; starting from $55,000 per annum
If you are passionate about joining Vacation team apply now! To apply, please email a resume and a cover letter describing yourself and why you'd be a great fit for the position to email@example.com.