Job | Barista
BARISTA/ALL-ROUNDER | CASUAL
Vacation Coffee is seeking a passionate and experienced barista to join our team for our Cremorne store. We look for people who are self-motivated, adaptable, passionate and hard working.
Coffee is the centre point of our offering - as a wholesale producer of specialty coffee; we strive to offer the best product possible. Beside coffee, we offer a selection of fresh made toasted and open sandwiches.
We are also committed to providing exceptional service to our customers.
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- A passion for coffee
- Minimum 2 years coffee making experience (preferrable)
- Excellent English communication skills
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Experience in a similar fast paced environment
- Willingness to learn
- Experience in food handling
- Demonstrate initiative and interest in various parts of the cafe
- Commitment to a career in hospitality
- Full availability on weekdays and at least one weekend day
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Providing quality beverages and food products
- Fulfilling all-rounder duties such as taking orders, toasting sandwiches, making smoothies and utility duties
- Maintaining a clean and comfortable work environment
What we can offer:
- A fun, fast and exciting work environment
- Opportunity to work with great coffees and the best equipment
- Competitive salary
If you are passionate about joining Vacation team apply now! Please email your resume with any relevant experience and a cover letter describing yourself and why you'd be a great fit for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.