Job | Cook/Kitchen Crew
Vacation Coffee is seeking a cook/kitchen crew to join us at our Exhibition Street flagship store.
We are looking for a candidate who is looking for casual/part-time position (15-30 hours).
Our cook/kitchen assistant is responsible for:
- Preparing sandwiches, toasts, smoothies and other food on our menu
- Receive deliveries in line with the company procedure
- Preparing fresh produce and stocks required
- Follow food and safety protocols and company specifications
- Clean, clear and restock as required
- Placing daily fruit & vegetable order as required
The candidate must meet below requirements to be considered:
- Must commit to a minimum of one weekend shift
- Have a minimum of 1 year experienced in a similar role
- The right to work in Australia
- Great work ethic and attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Work efficiently under pressure and to remain calm
- Work well in a team and autonomously
- Great attention to detail and reliable
What we can offer:
- A fun, fast, and exciting work environment
- Above award rate
If you are interested in joining Vacation team apply now! To apply, please email a resume with any relevant experience, and a cover letter describing yourself and why you'd be a great fit for the position to email@example.com.